BACHAN’S PAN FRIED SALMON WITH SOBA NOODLES
Posted by Bachans Admin on
1. Bring a large pot of unsalted water to the boil. At the same time on a second burner, heat up some oil in a nonstick skillet until it is just about smoking.
2. While you are waiting for the water and pan to heat up, make your soba dressing by mixing Bachan’s with rice vinegar and sesame oil.
3. When the water comes to a solid rolling boil, cook your soba according to the package time.
4. Once hot, remove the skillet from the heat and lay your salmon skin side down and reduce the heat to low. Cook the salmon for 5 minutes skin side down. or until the flesh is just about opaque halfway way through, then flip and cook for another minute. Brush with Bachan and transfer to plate.
5. When your soba is done, rinse in cold water and then toss soba and tomatoes with the dressing. Top with glazed salmon.
1/2 pound salmon fillet, cut in two.
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce, plus more for brushing
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.