Air Fryer Chicken Katsu Tenders
Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Toast the panko: add the panko to a dry non-stick pan over medium heat. Drizzle with a bit of oil and stir, toasting until golden and crisp. Remove from the pan and let cool.
2. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the egg with Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce.
3. Season the chicken with salt and freshly ground pepper. Dust with flour on all sides, shaking off the excess.
4. Dip the floured chicken into the beaten egg mixture then coat with panko, pressing to make sure it's completely coated.
5. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Fry the chicken katsu tenders for 10 minutes, depending on size, flipping halfway, or until cooked through.
6. Serve with thinly sliced cabbage, rice, and plenty of Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce for drizzling and dipping.
1 cup panko
2 chicken breasts, lightly pounded and cut into tenders
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 People