BACHAN’S GRILLED RIBEYE
Posted by Bachans Admin on
1. Marinate the steaks for 2 – 24 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Thirty minutes before grilling, remove the steaks from the fridge and let come to room temperature.
3. Season steaks with a little salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Grill at 500ºF until golden brown and slightly charred, 3 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
4. Brush both sides generously with Bachan sauce and grill until sauce caramelizes, 1 minute per side.
5. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
6. Slice then drizzle with remaining Bachan sauce.
2 8-12oz USDA prime ribeye steaks
salt and pepper
1 cup Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce for marinade
1/2 cup Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce for finishing
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.