BACHAN’S INSTANT POT CHICKEN FRIED RICE
Posted by Bachans Admin on
1. Marinate chicken breast tenders with about ¾ cup to 1 cup of Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce. Let chicken marinate for 20 mins to 1 day in the refrigerator.
2. Place 2 tbsp of peanut oil in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add marinated chicken breast tenders to Instant Pot and set pot to poultry setting. Once chicken is cooked, remove from pot and set aside.
3. In the Instant Pot add rice and water. Cook on rice setting. Once rice is cooked, set aside.
4. On the sauté setting, add 2 tbsp. oil, diced carrots, shelled peas and shelled edamame. Sauté until vegetables are tender. Place vegetables to one side of the pot. On the empty side, crack 2 eggs and scramble. Once eggs are cooked through, incorporate the vegetables with the eggs.
5. Add your rice, green onions and 1/2 cup Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce into the Instant Pot and stir until combined. Taste for seasoning and add more sauce to your liking.
6. Plate your fried rice with the chicken on top and garnish with additional green onions and sesame seeds.
2 cups Jasmine Rice
2 cups Water
1 lb. Chicken Breast Tenders, sliced into strips
½ cup Carrots
½ cup Peas
¼ cup Green Onions
¼ cup Edamame
4 tbsp Peanut Oil (or your choice of light oil)
1.5 cups Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce (or as needed)
Additional Green Onions & Sesame Seeds (garnish)
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.