Bachan's Ramen Egg
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. In a container that will fit the eggs snugly, mix together the dashi and Bachan’s Japanese Barbeque Sauce. Set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Prepare and ice bath with a large bowl filled with ice and water.
3. When the water is at a boil turn the heat to medium high and gently add in the eggs and maintain a simmer for 7-8 minutes depending on your egg preference. Ensure the water is at a gentle boil.
4. Remove the eggs from the hot water with a slotted spoon and immediately plunge into the ice bath. When cold, peel and submerge in the Bachan’s mix.
5. Soak the ramen eggs for a minimum of 2 hours up to 1 day. Scoop them out and enjoy.
1.5 cups dashi
1/2 cup Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce + extra for dipping
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
4 large eggs
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Cook Time: 7 Minutes