Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl till well combined.
2. Portion into balls and place onto parchment paper.
3. Bring a large pot of water to simmer and add meatballs.
4. Cook lightly to parboil meatballs, then remove from water and cool completely.
5. Put meatballs on skewers to prep to grill.
6. Cook over charcoal and baste with your favorite Bachan's.
7. Cook until golden brown, remove from grill and enjoy!
1 lb ground chicken thighs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black sesame seeds
1 tsp white sesame seeds
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves 4 people