Bachan's x Just Spices Poke Bowl
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Bachan’s, rice vinegar, and toasted sesame oil. Toss the Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce poke sauce with the salmon sashimi cubes and set aside.
2. Divide the rice evenly between two bowls and top with the cucumbers and avocado. Top with the marinated salmon.
3. Finish with Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce and Just Spices Asian Bowl Seasoning Blend to taste. Enjoy!
• 2 tbsp Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
• 1 tbsp JustSpices Asian Bowl Seasoning Blend
• 1/2 lb salmon sashimi, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
• 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
• 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
• 2 cups cooked sushi rice
• 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
• 1 avocado, sliced
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: N/A