Buffalo Tofu & Cauliflower Skewers
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. In a bowl, whisk together Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbecue Sauce, rice vinegar, and melted butter.
2. Divide the marinade into two bowls. Add the cubed tofu to one bowl and the cauliflower florets to the other and toss to coat evenly.
3. Thread the cauliflower, tofu, and orange pepper onto skewers, alternating pieces.
4. Heat the grill to medium-high and lightly oil. Cook the skewers over direct heat for 5-10 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the tofu and cauliflower are slightly charred and tender, adjusting the heat lower if needed.
5. To finish, turn the grill to high, brush with the extra marinade and sear slightly. Enjoy hot.
1/4 cup Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 package firm tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 orange pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes