Gluten-Free Asparagus Fried Rice
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Fluff the rice and gently mix in 1-2 tablespoons of water and 2 teaspoons of oil until all the grains of rice are coated. Set aside.
2. Lightly beat the eggs with salt and scramble in a lightly oiled large frying pan or wok, until the eggs until are mostly set but slightly runny. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
3. Add the remaining oil and sauté the onions and garlic over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the asparagus and cook, tossing, until bright green, 2-3 minutes
5. Turn the heat down to low and add the rice, breaking up to cook and crisp. Cooking on low ensures that the rice stays fluffy and moist.
6. Add the eggs back into the pan along with Bachan’s Gluten Free Barbecue Sauce and toss. Turn the heat up to high and stir while frying to make everything smoky and crisp.
2 cups cooked rice
2 tbsp oil
2 large eggs
1/4 medium onion, diced
2 cloves garlic
1 bunch asparagus, sliced
2 tbsp of Bachan's Gluten-Free Japanese Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes