Hot & Spicy Barbecue Ribs
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Heat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
3. Remove the thin membrane from the back of the ribs and discard. Sprinkle the spice mix all over the ribs and rub in. Wrap the ribs in foil and place on a rimmed baking sheet, meaty side down. Bake for 2 hours or until tender.
4. During the last 5 minutes of cooking time, stir together Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbecue Sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a bowl.
5. Remove the ribs from the oven, carefully unwrap and place back onto the baking sheet. Brush the sauce on both sides then position the ribs meat side up. Turn the heat up to 400°F and bake uncovered, keeping an eye on the ribs, until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven one last time, let rest, slice, and enjoy. Serve, drizzling with extra Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbecue Sauce.
1/2 cup Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce
1 full rack of baby back ribs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
1/2 tsp cayenne
2 tbsp brown sugar
4 cloves garlic, minced
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Hours