Hot & Spicy Honey Wings
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Toss the wings with the oil, then coat evenly and throughly with cornstarch. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange the wings in a single layer in a lightly oiled air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F for 15 minutes.
3. While the wings are air frying, bring Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbecue Sauce and honey to a simmer over medium to medium-low heat in a small saucepan. Gently heat until combined and slightly thickened, then remove from the heat.
4. When the wings have cooked for 15 minutes, flip, then cook for an additional 5 minutes at 400°F.
5. Remove the wings from the basket and toss in the Bachan’s hot honey sauce. Enjoy!
2 tbsp Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce
1 lb chicken wings
1 tbsp neutral oil
3 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp honey
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes