Hot & Spicy Skillet Shrimp
Posted by Corey Loftus on
1. Season shrimp with pepper.
2. Heat cast iron skillet over coals to high temperature.
3. Add lemon halves to skillet cut side down, then add butter and Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce to skillet, stir to mix well.
4. Add shrimp to skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add fresh thyme and scallions to skillet, stir, and then remove from heat.
6. Let cool and dig in!
Recipe provided by @coastalgrillin
1 lb shrimp
lemon cut into halves
½ stick salted butter
½ cup of Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce
black pepper to season
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes