Leftover Hot & Spicy Yakiudon
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Soak the frozen udon in tepid water. Meanwhile, heat up the oil in a large nonstick pan over medium high heat. Add the onions, carrots, mushrooms, and cabbage. Cook, stirring, until soft but not brown, 1-2 minutes.
2. Add the chopped turkey and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes or until the turkey is hot.
3. Turn the heat to medium and transfer the udon to the pan along with Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbecue Sauce. Toss until everything is hot and coated with sauce and glossy. Stir in the green onions and enjoy hot!
Note: If you have leftover Thanksgiving vegetables like green beans or brussels sprouts, they can be substituted for the onions, carrots, mushrooms, and cabbage.
• 1/4 cup Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce
• 1 tbsp neutral oil
• 1/2 medium onion, sliced
• 1 carrot, julienned
• 1 cup sliced mushrooms
• 4 cabbage leaves, chopped
• 1 cup leftover cooked turkey, ham, roast beef or chicken, chopped
• 2 bricks frozen udon
• 2 green onions, sliced
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes