Leftover Yuzu Tsukune
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Add the leftover stuffing to the bowl of a large food processor and pulse until the stuffing resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Add the ground chicken, egg, toasted sesame oil, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper to the food processor. Pulse until the mixture combines completely.
3. Divide the meat into 12 equal portions and onto skewers, using the palm of your hand to press the chicken into a long meatball that adheres to the skewer (alternatively, you can shape the chicken into round meatballs).
4. Place the prepared skewers on an oiled baking sheet. Bake, flipping once, until the meatballs are golden and cooked through, about 12-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. 5. Remove the pan from the oven, generously brush with Bachan’s Yuzu Barbecue Sauce and enjoy.
• 1/4 cup Bachan's Yuzu Japanese Barbecue Sauce
• 1 cup leftover stuffing
• 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
• 12 soaked wooden skewers or 12 metal skewers, optional
Prep Time:20 Minutes
Cook Time: 25