OG Australian Wagyu Ribeye
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Place Ribeyes in a plastic bag and cover with sauce, about 3/4 of a bottle. Try to remove the air and place in the refrigerator for 24 hrs. Flip the bag every 6 hrs to ensure the steaks are sitting in the sauce.
2. The next day remove steaks and lightly pat dry, seasoned on all sides with Rub. Grill over charcoal until the desired internal temperature is reached. Make sure to rest the steaks before slicing.
Bacon Fried Rice
1. In pan or wok render bacon until nicely browned. Remove bacon and half of the bacon fat.
2. Saute garlic and rice in the remaining bacon fat until rice is slightly crispy. Then add peas, carrots and scallions.
3. Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes. Then add the sauce and cook for another two minutes
4. Scramble the eggs in a separate pan, making an omelet then dice and add to the rice at the egg so they eggs don't over cook.
5. Add eggs, bacon and more scallions.
1. Toss mushrooms in oils and place in a large cast iron pan. Place in an oven or on a grill to roast, about 400 degrees. Roast until Mushrooms are nicely browned.
2. Stir in garlic and black pepper and roast for a few more minutes. Make sure garlic doesn't burn.
3. Add Shoyu, butter and scallions, stirring frequently until sauce is reduced and Mushrooms are nicely coated.
1. In a large bowl place Fried Rice in the center. Off to one side lay slices of steak and on the other side place the mushrooms. Drizzle with more Bachan's sauce and garnish with more scallions.
Recipe provided by @tatesfoodnque
2 Australian Wagyu Ribeye Steaks
1 Bottle of Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
Favorite BBQ Rub
Bacon Fried Rice
2-3 cups day old jasmine rice
1 bunch of scallions, sliced thinly
3 garlic cloves sliced thinly
8 oz of frozen peas and carrots blend
8 oz bacon diced
1 1/2 lbs Shitake mushrooms, sliced into 1/4 slices, stems removed
1 bunch of scallions, sliced on a bias
4-5 garlic cloves sliced
1/2 cup Low Sodium Aloha Shoyu
1 1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp BBQ Rub
2 tsp Spicy Macadamia Nut Oil
2 tbsp unsalted butter
Prep Time: 24 Hours
Cook Time: 30-40 Minutes