Pineapple Sausage Tortellini
Posted by Corey Loftus on
1. Pre-cook tortellini to al dente finish.
2. Slice and season pineapple sausage with Honey Hog Hot seasoning.
3. Marinate red and orange bell pepper in Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce.
4. Sauté sausage on Blackstone (or equivalent griddle or pan).
5. Add sliced onion and marinated bell peppers to griddle.
6. Once veggies start to get some grilling color, add tortellini then slather all ingredients with more Bachan's Original.
7. Once tortellini are softened and browned, add grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
8. Pull from griddle, let cool, and get down!
Recipe provided by @blackstone_griddlin