Quick Beef Noodles
Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Add all the aromatics into a mortar and pestle to make a paste, set aside.
2. Cook ground beef in high heat, breaking into small pieces as it cooks.
3. When half way cooked, add the paste and wine then cook until meat is golden brown.
4. Add chicken stock and Bachan's and simmer for few minutes.
5. Turn off heat, then pour over noodles and toss.
6. Coat well and garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Salt to taste. Enjoy!
Recipe provided by Jin Park @seasonedbyjin
1 garlic clove
2 whole peppercorn
1 mini baby shallot
1 knob ginger
½ tsp sea salt
4" white stem of scallion
3 oz ground beef
1 tbsp white wine
½ cup low sodium chicken stock
3-4 tbsp Bachan's
Chinese egg noodles (cooked)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 1 Person (or 2 Kids)
Multiply serving size for larger meal