Gameday Fried Chicken Sliders
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Marinate the chicken thighs in the buttermilk plus 2 tbsp Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbeque Sauce for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
2. In a large heavy bottomed deep skillet, add 3 inches neutral oil and bring to 350°F over medium high heat.
3. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Dredge the chicken thighs in the flour coating, being sure to coat evenly, shaking off the excess.
4. Fry the chicken, being sure not to crowd the pan, until golden and cooked through, flipping once, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from the oil and drain on a wire rack.
5. In a small bowl, prepare the Hot and Spicy mayo by mixing together mayo and remaining Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbeque Sauce.
6. To assemble: split the buns and spread the Hot and Spicy mayo on the bottoms. Add a piece of fried chicken and sliced pickle. Close the sliders with the top buns and enjoy immediately.
1/4 cup Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce, divided
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in half
1.5 cups buttermilk
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
neutral oil for deep frying
12 slider rolls
6 tbsp mayonnaise
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes