Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Cook your the pasta in a pot of salted boiling water 2 minutes shy of al dente.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat a skillet with the olive oil and add the pancetta. Crisp over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook until well browned, stirring as needed. Stir in the tomatoes, add the wine and reduce by half.
4. Stir in the parmesan, drained pasta, and Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce, tossing to coat the pasta. If needed, loosen the sauce with some reserved pasta water, about 1/4 cup at a time.
5. Finish with freshly ground pepper and extra parmesan to serve.
6 oz pasta of choice
2 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup pancetta, diced
8 oz wild mushrooms, torn
4 small roma tomatoes, quartered
¼ cup white wine
½ cup finely grated parmesan
2 tbsp Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 People