Yuzu Pasta Salad Bento Box
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain, rinse quickly with cool water, and drain well again.
2. In a very large bowl, whisk together the Bachan’s Yuzu Barbecue Sauce, oil, and rice vinegar. Add the drained pasta to the dressing along with all of the vegetables. Toss well. Finish with toasted sesame seeds and serve in a bento.
• 1/4 cup Bachan's Yuzu Japanese Barbecue Sauce, to dip
• 6 oz short pasta
• 2 tbsp neutral oil
• 2 tbsp rice vinegar
• 2 cups shredded cabbage
• 1 red pepper, cored and sliced
• 1 orange pepper, cored and sliced
• 2 mini cucumbers, julienned
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
• 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30