5-Ingredient Fried Brussels Sprouts
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Heat a large cast iron pan over medium high heat until lightly smoking. Add 1-2 tbsp oil and swirl to coat.
2. Add the sprouts, cut side down and nestle in the sliced lemons. Cook, without moving for 5-8 minutes, or until deeply caramelized. Season with a touch of salt and pepper.
3. Toss and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes, or until sprouts are tender and lightly charred.
4. Remove pan from the heat and toss with Bachan’s Yuzu Barbecue Sauce. Enjoy immediately, sprinkled with toasted panko if desired.
• 1/4 cup Bachan's Yuzu Japanese Barbecue Sauce, to dip
• 1 lb Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved
• 1/2 lemon, cut in half and thinly sliced
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30