BACHAN’S AHI TUNA WONTON NACHOS
Posted by Bachans Admin on
1. Dice Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna into cubes. Marinate tuna in ½ cup of Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce for 10 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Cut Wonton Sheets at diagonal, to create triangle shaped pieces. In a pot with vegetable oil, fry wonton sheets until golden brown. Once fried, set aside on paper towel lined plate.
3. Chop jalapeño, cilantro, avocado, green onions, cucumber and mango.
4. To plate, place fried wonton sheets on the bottom of your plate or platter, next add Bachan's marinated ahi tuna, then layer with chopped vegetables and mango.
5. Drizzle additional Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce over the top and garnish with your favorite Asian chili sauce, sesame seeds and furikake flakes.
½ lb Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna
½ Cup Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce
½ package Wonton Sheets
4 green onions
Sesame Seeds (garnish)
Chili Sauce (garnish)
Furikake Flakes (garnish)
Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce (drizzle)
Vegetable Oil (for frying)
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.