Bachan's Original Sticky Ribs
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Stir together Bachan’s Japanese Barbeque Sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a bowl.
2. Remove the thin membrane from the back of the ribs and discard. Place the ribs in a deep baking dish, meaty side down. Pour the sauce on top of the ribs, coating everything evenly. Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Heat the oven to 325°F and remove the ribs from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Tightly wrap the ribs, meat side down in foil.
4. Place the ribs on a foil lined deep baking sheet and bake for 2 to 3 hours or until fork tender.
5. Fifteen minutes before the ribs are done, place the reserved marinade in a pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Turn the heat down and reduce until sticky and thick.
6. Remove the ribs from the oven, carefully unwrap and place back onto the baking sheet. Brush the marinade on both sides then position the ribs meat side up. Broil, keeping an eye on the ribs, until caramelized, 3-5 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, let rest, slice, and enjoy with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
1/2 cup Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 rack of baby back ribs
toasted sesame seeds
sliced green onions
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes