Bachan's Steak Frites
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Lightly pat the steak dry with paper towels and season generously with salt and pepper. Let temper at room temp for 30 minutes.
2. Heat up a cast iron pan over high heat. Add a high smoke point oil to the pan, spreading evenly. When it’s shimmery and blazingly hot add the steak and cook, leaving it untouched for 3 minutes.
3. Sear for 2-3 minutes per side.
4. Turn the heat down and add in Bachan’s Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce with the butter. Use a large spoon to scoop the melted Bachan’s butter over the top of the steak, basting it until the steak is done to your liking. Remove the steak from the pan and let rest.
5. Slice against the grain and enjoy hot with fries and extra Bachan’s Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce.
8-12 ounce steak of choice, at room temp
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
fries, to serve
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes