Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. On a stovetop pan or on your Blackstone Griddle, begin cooking your bacon on medium heat.
2. Once the bacon is cooked to your liking, remove the bacon and reserve the bacon grease. Season the cooked bacon with your favorite BBQ rub. You can use a sweet and savory rub or hot and spicy, it's up to you! Then set the bacon aside.
3. Next, begin to cook the ground sausage on medium to high heat, adding the thyme and red pepper flakes if desired. Cook until the sausage begins to get a nice crispy outside, but be sure to not over cook.
4. Remove and drain the grease from the cooked sausage. Set the sausage aside.
5. Next, add some of the reserved bacon grease to the pan or griddle and cook your tortillas on medium heat until it gets a nice crisp texture. This should only take a couple of minutes. Make sure to flip and cook both sides. Once the tortillas have cooked, set aside.
6. Next, mix your eggs in a bowl then add to the pan or griddle at medium heat and stir constantly to create scrambled eggs. Season with salt, pepper and a little of the BBQ rub.
7. After the eggs are cooked, transfer them to your cooked tortillas.
Next, add a spoon full of your cooked sausage on top of the eggs.
Follow that up with your shredded cheese, two slices of the BBQ rub seasoned bacon, a nice heaping drizzle of Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce, and top with cilantro. You can add any other toppings of your choice to make it your own! Enjoy!
Recipe provided by @constitution_bbq
4 6" flour tortillas
8 Slices of bacon
½ package of ground breakfast sausage
½ cup Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
BBQ Rub (optional but recommended)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes