Chef Sam's Fried Rice
Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Render bacon in a wok or large sauté pan.
2. Add pre-cooked squash and romanesco to the mix.
3. Add rice and mix ingredients thoroughly.
4. Move ingredients to one side of pan to free up the other.
5. Whip eggs and add to open side of pan, cook until lightly scrambled.
6. Mix all ingredients in pan again.
7. Season with Bachan's and add scallions to finish.
Recipe cooked by Chef Sam McKenzie @s_mckenzie777
4 cups cooked rice
1 cup bacon
1 cup butternut squash
1 cup romanesco
1 bunch scallions
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves 2 people