Posted by Bachans Admin on
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, 2 tbsp Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce, panko bread crumbs, grated ginger, egg, Chinese five spice, salt and ¼ cup cilantro
2. Combine until well mixed. Take mixture and form into meatballs.
3. In a skillet, add sesame oil and fry meatballs until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Add ¼ cup of Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce to skillet and toss over meatballs.
5. Garnish with additional cilantro and sesame seeds.
1 lb Ground Chicken
¼ cup + 2 tbsp Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce
½ cup Panko Bread Crumb
1 tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger
2 tsp. Chinese Five Spice
1 tsp Salt
¼ cup + 2 tbsp Cilantro
2 Green Onions 2 tbsp Sesame Oi Sesame Seeds (garnish)
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.