Classic Seattle Teriyaki Beef
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Marinate the sliced beef with 2 tbsp Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining Bachan’s Japanese Barbecue Sauce with cornstarch and 2 tbsp water. Set aside.
3. Heat up the oil in a pan over medium high heat. When hot, add the marinated beef and cook until slightly seared.
4. Add the green peppers, onions, and the sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sauce thickens, turns glossy and coats the meat.
5. Serve on top of fluffy white rice with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
1/3 cup Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
1 lb beef of choice, thinly sliced (flank steak recommended)
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp neutral oil
1/4 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
sliced green onions
toasted sesame seeds
white rice, to serve
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes