EDUARDO'S STICKY RIBS
Posted by Robert Van Horne on
1. Prep Rack Of Ribs by removing membrane off the back side
Coat the entire rack of ribs with a light layer of Bachan's as a binder
Coat the rack of ribs generously with Whitebulls BBQ Rack City Rub (Or rub of choice)
Slice Green Onions
2. Once the ribs are fully prepped, turn on your smoker and set it to 250 degrees. Place the ribs on the smoker once the temperature reaches 225. Spritz the ribs with the apple juice every 45 minutes.
3. At the 3 hour mark, pull the ribs and prepare to wrap. Wrap the ribs in aluminum foil. Lay a sheet of foil down, place 2 small cubes of butter on the foil. Drizzle some maple syrup and Bachan's on the foil, then lay the ribs meat side down on the foil. Once wrapped, return to the grill for one more hour. Meat side down.
4. After the 4 hour mark, pull the ribs and remove from foil. Once removed from the foil, mix the Sambal with the Bachan's and brush the ribs, heavily coating the rack. Once glazed, return to the smoker for another hour.
5. At the 5 hour mark, check the temperature. If it's reading between 200-204 you are ready to pull! Once pulled, sprinkle the ribs with toasted sesame seeds and sprinkle with the chopped green onion. Slice and ENJOY ❤️
Recipe provided by Eduardo Gonzalez @blvk_smokesbbq
1 Rack of Pork Ribs (Preferably St. Louis Cut)
Whitebulls BBQ Rack City Rub (or rub of your choice)
1/4 cup Sambal Oelek
1/2 Cup Bachan's
Toasted sesame seeds
1 green onion
1 cup apple juice (for spritzing purposes)
1 stick of butter
1/8 cup maple syrup
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 5 hours
Serves 2-3 people