Gameday 7-Layer Dip
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans with half of the Bachan’s Gluten Free Japanese Barbecue Sauce and 1/4 cup of the sour cream, until smooth.
2. Make the guacamole: mash the avocados and stir in the cilantro, lime juice, onions, and remaining Bachan’s Gluten Free Japanese Barbecue Sauce.
3. Evenly spread out the refried beans in the bottom of an 8x8 inch glass dish.
4. Top with the guacamole, smoothing it out.
5. Add the remaining sour cream on top, then sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes, green onions, and olives.
6. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before enjoying with tortilla chips.
1/4 cup of Bachan's Gluten-Free Japanese Barbecue Sauce, divided
16 ounce can refried beans
2 cups sour cream, divided
1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
juice from 1/2 lime
1/4 cup diced onion
8 ounces shredded cheese of choice
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4 cup sliced black olives, drained
tortilla chips, to serve
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: N/A