Hot & Spicy Chili Lime Kabobs
Posted by Corey Loftus on
1. Mix Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce, cilantro, sweet chili sauce, ginger, garlic, lime juice (and optional fish sauce) until well combined. Set aside.
2. Add kosher salt, coriander, turmeric, and chili powder to a bowl and mix.
3. Season cubed chicken breast pieces evenly with spice mixture.
4. Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
5. Add chicken to skewers along with onion and peppers, ensuring there's a little space between pieces. If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak for 30 minutes prior to grilling.
6. Cook until chicken is golden brown, rotating skewers periodically to heat evenly on all sides.
7. Serve kabobs with plenty of sauce along with steamed rice and enjoy!
Recipe provided by @bbqtourist
2 lbs Chicken breasts, cubed
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp turmeric
½ tsp chili powder
½ small white onion, chopped into large chunks
½ cup bell peppers, chopped into large chunks
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
¼ cup Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tbsp garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2-4 People, add servings for group