Pork Belly Skewers
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Slice the pork belly into 1/4 to 1/3 inch slices, then cut the slices into 1 inch pieces.
2. Thread the pork belly onto the skewers, alternating green onion and pork belly. Set aside.
3. Combine Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbecue Sauce, pepper, and rice vinegar in a small bowl.
4. Heat the grill to medium to medium low. Brush the grill with oil and grill the skewers, flipping as needed for 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. During the last 2 minutes of grilling, brush with the Bachan’s mix. Enjoy hot, with extra Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbecue Sauce for drizzling.
1/4 cup Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce
1 lb skinless pork belly
3 green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
12 soaked bamboo skewers or 12 metal skewers
1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
2 tbsp rice vinegar
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes