Salmon Onigirazu Bento Box
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Mix together the fish, Bachan’s Miso Barbecue Sauce, and Japanese Mayonnaise until smooth.
2. Lay your nori sheet, shiny side down, on a sheet of plastic wrap on a cutting board.
3. Take half of the rice and flatten it into a square in the middle of the seaweed. Place the spinach leaves, avocado slices, carrot matchsticks, and 1/4 cup of salmon miso mayo (you will have extra filling). Top with the remaining rice.
4. Fold in the four corners of seaweed tightly, but gently, over the rice and fillings. Wrap the plastic wrap tightly around the onigirazu. Slice in half and pop into a bento.
• 1 tbsp cup Bachan's Miso Japanese Barbecue Sauce
• 1 can salmon, drained
• 2 tbsp Japanese Mayo
• 1 nori sheet
• 3/4 cup cooked short grain rice
• 1/4 avocado, sliced
• 1/2 cup baby spinach
• 1/2 carrot, cut into matchsticks
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: N/A