Seared Ahi Tuna Bites
Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Mix toasted sesame seed oil, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce together to make marinade.
2. Marinate fresh yellowfin ahi tuna fillets in fresh marinade for at least 3 hours.
3. Bring grill to high heat and sear fillets.
4. Mix up a quick crema with wasabi sauce and sour cream.
5. Next build up the bites — Use slices of fresh sourdough baguette as base layer, add wasabi crema, fresh sprouts, seared ahi, then finish with a drizzle of Bachan's to kick up the flavor profile.
6. Line em up and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Ryan Ralston @rrbackyardbbq
Yellowfin ahi tuna fillets
¾ cup sour cream
1 tsp black sesame seed
1 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
3 cloves garlic
¼ cup soy sauce
Prep Time: 10 Minutes + >= 3 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 2+ People