Simple Yuzu Glazed Salmon
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Adjust the rack in your oven to the middle and turn the oven on broil. Lightly pat the salmon filets dry and lightly season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. In a large oven safe skillet, heat up the oil over medium hight heat. Add the garlic, honey, and 2 tbsp Bachan’s Yuzu Barbecue Sauce. Stir until well combined.
3. Add the salmon (skin side down if the salmon filets are skin-on) and cook over medium high for 3 minutes. Use a spoon to continuously baste the salmon by scooping the sauce up and over the top of the salmon filets while the salmon is cooking.
4. Add the sliced lemons and limes to the skillet and place it in the oven. Broil for 6-8 minutes, until the salmon is caramelized and cooked to the desired doneness. The salmon should flake easily with a fork when cooked.
5. Remove from the oven, and finish with the remaining 2 tbsp (or more) Bachan’s Yuzu Barbecue Sauces. Finish with dill and enjoy hot.
2 salmon filet portions, ~3oz each
2 tbsp oil
1/4 Cup Bachan's Yuzu Japanese Barbecue Sauce
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp honey
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1 lime, thinly sliced
1/4 cup fresh dill
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 People