Spicy Beef Stir Fry
Posted by Ecomm Admin on
1. Heat up the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until hot and shimmery. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook over medium high heat, stirring, until golden brown and soft.
3. Push the onions and mushrooms to one side of the pan and add the beef. Sear without moving, until deeply browned, flipping as needed.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together Bachan’s Hot and Spicy Barbeque Sauce, cornstarch, and 2 tbsp water. Add to the pan and bring to a simmer until the sauce coats the beef, onions, and mushrooms.
5. Season with freshly ground pepper, top with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds and enjoy immediately.
2 tbsp Bachan's Hot and Spicy Japanese Barbecue Sauce
1 tbsp neutral oil
1 small onion, sliced
1 lb cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 lb thinly sliced steak
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp sliced green onions
1/2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes