Thai-Style Chicken Wings
Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Mix salt, garlic powder, ground coriander, turmeric, and chili powder.
2. Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel and season with spice mixture.
3. Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
4. Add chicken wings to grill and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
5. Add Bachan's Original Barbecue Sauce, 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and sweet chili sauce to a sauce pan and stir over medium heat until smooth.
6. Serve wings with the peanut sauce and garnish with cilantro (optional).
Recipe provided by @bbqtourist
2-3 lbs chicken wings
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp turmeric
½ tsp chili powder
¼ cup Bachan’s Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce (or Hot & Spicy if you want extra heat)
2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2-4 People, add servings for group