Tofu Summer Rolls
Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Cook noodles according to package. Wrap tofu in paper towels and press between heavy pans to release excess water.
2. Meanwhile, prep all of your veggies and mix all ingredients for dipping sauce in small bowl.
3. For the tofu, slice into thin sticks. Coat each in some tapioca flour and crisp in a pan with avocado oil (~5-6 mins). Then drizzle in Bachan's to coat each stick. Sauté for 1-2 mins. Set aside.
4. Make your sauce by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Add some water to a large plate. Dip your rice paper (front and back) in water and then place in another plate. Add ~3 slices of everything to the middle - avocado, cucumber, squash, carrot, & tofu. Then add 2-3 mint leaves and a small amount of noodles. Be sure not to over-stuff your rolls.
6. Fold in the sides and tightly roll like a burrito. Cut in half and serve.
7. Dunk in the dipping sauce for a tasty, creamy pairing.
Make as many as you want! I was full after 2 rolls and had plenty of leftovers!
Recipe provided by @tishasveggieeats
Brown Rice Paper
Very Firm Tofu
Veggies (thinly sliced) : Yellow Squash, Carrot, Cucumber, & Avocado
Tapioca Flour (or arrowroot/cornstarch)
¼ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
½ tsp Garlic, minced
½ tsp Ginger, minced
2 tbsp Sriracha
3 tbsp Vegetable Broth (or more to thin)
Prep time: 20
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves 1-2 people