Wagyu Beef Kabobs
Posted by Lucas Mays on
1. Mix the Bachan's Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce, ginger, garlic, sriracha, brown sugar, green onions, and sesame oil until marinade is smooth and brown sugar is dissolved.
2. Add cubed Wagyu beef pieces into a shallow dish or plastic storage bag and cover with marinade for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
3. Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
4. Add marinated beef to skewers along with white onion. If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak for 30 minutes prior to grilling.
5. Cook to desired temp, rotating skewers to brown the Wagyu beef on all sides.
6. Garnish skewers with toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Recipe provided by @bbqtourist
2 lbs Wagyu Beef Sirloin Steak, cubed
¼ cup Bachan’s Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp sriracha
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 green onions, copped
1 tsp sesame oil
½ small white onion, chopped into large chunks
½ cup bell peppers, chopped into large chunks (optional)
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 People, add servings for group