Yuzu Miso Glazed Salmon
Posted by Corey Loftus on
1. Mix marinade ingredients then coat salmon with marinade; place in tupperware and marinate 2-4 hours.
2. Set oven to high broil.
3. Sautée Mushrooms and set aside.
4. Heat chicken stock to a low simmer and then turn off heat.
5. In a stainless steel pan heat oil & butter then sautée shallots until tender.
6. Add rice and stir until grains are coated and slightly translucent; about 2 minutes.
7. Add wine & garlic; stir until wine is absorbed.
8. Add 1 cup of hot broth, stirring constantly until broth is almost absorbed, add more broth 1 cup at a time and repeat this process until rice is al dente.
9. Remove rice from heat and stir in mushrooms & parmesan.
10. Remove salmon from marinade, wipe off excess marinade & broil for 10-12 minutes.
11. Plate risotto equally on 4 plates, top with salmon filets; garnish with lemon slice & arugula sprouts!
Recipe provided by @chef_fingaz_bbq
4 Salmon Filets
2 cups of chopped Wild Mushrooms
2 cups of Arborio Rice
1½ quarts of Chicken Stock
2 oz of White Wine
3 tbsp of Chopped Shallots
1 TBSP of Garlic
1 Cup Of Parmesan
4 Lemon Slices
¼ oz of Arugula Sprouts
3 tbsp of Olive Oil
3 tbsp of Butter
Yuzu Miso Marinade
½ cup of Yuzu Miso (Kuze Fuku & Sons)
½ cup of Bachan's Yuzu Japanese Barbecue Sauce
Juice of 1 lime + Zest
Juice of 1 Mandarin Orange
2 tbsp of Sake
2 tbsp of Brown Sugar
¼ cup of Chopped cilantro
1 tbsp of Garlic Paste/Powder
1 tsp of Himalayan pink salt
½ tsp of Cumin
1 tsp of Smoked Paprika
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes